— fengshui

Screen Capture Story

Use CamStudio, Fraps, or another screen capturing software to get footage of something you do on your computer that tells a story. A few minutes of gameplay is a good example or narrating a process.

I will be using Jing to screencast this lame game that I play during my spare time… don’t judge me.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

I never would have thought to be blogging about a walk-through of a game that I play but here I am doing just that. Basically the purpose of the game is to kill monsters in order to level up. By killing monsters, you can gain certain items to fulfill a quest, which may also provide xp or experience to further your leveling. Since I’m playing the mini replica of the original game, dying is impossible. You can only run out of energy by killing many monsters. Until then, you either have to wait 5 minutes to be replenished with 5 energy points, hire a friend, or use 5 help points by visiting a friend’s house and picking up items. When you have visited every friend and helped picking up items, you will have to wait until the next day to be replenished with energy points.  What I love about this version is that it’s not as complicated as the real game and you are guided along each path you take whereas in the original game, you have to figure out what path to take, etc. Hope you enjoy! 🙂