— fengshui

week 11 of final project

Sunday, April 8 

Happy Easter!! My family doesn’t really celebrate this traditional holiday but I do because it holds religious significance for me. Anyway, I woke up spent the day chilling and doing homework at James’ apartment. (once again…) 

Saturday, April 7

Woke up at 11:30am! Spent the day at James’ apartment working real hard on these video/mashup assignments. So far I have completed 22 stars for weeks 9-11. 8 more stars to finish by Sunday! Oh I also made a little adventure to the newly constructed Sweet Frog right by Giant. 

Stumbled upon this pretty little stream on my way to seaco.

Mary Wash is so beautiful in the spring.

SWEET FROG

I’m addicted and I just can’t get enough..

Friday, April 6

Wait what… today’s Friday? Guess I’ll spend it working on ds106 video assignments. 🙂 

Thursday, April 5

Today has been a relatively productive and fun day. I had a study party with a friend, went to noodles & company for dinner, studied some more, and watched… Teen Wolf with friends because I don’t watch that kind of show alone. 

I always love this little river(?) that flows below the bridge to the nest.

My favorite spot on campus so far. I love walking through this bridge (or whatever you want to call it). I can admire the river on the left and lovely bushes and leaves on the right. Of course I had to edit the picture to create this nature-y effect that really brings out the true beauty of this scene.

we are being really productive… really. 🙂

blaah

Captured inside a moving car, on our way to noodles & company.

Yeah, we finished everything. No big deal.

besties #4life.

how cute. playing VIDEO GAMES.

Wednesday, April 4

The weather’s been treating me very well today. So how can I not take a picture today? I hope it stays wonderful the rest of the week because I definitely need something to look forward to besides all these tests and assignments due. 

Tuesday, April 3

Read, study, homework, life problems, etc etc etc.

Monday, April 2

I have been very productive today. I registered for Fall 2012 classes, studied for upcoming bio test, studied for upcoming health test, and researched a bit on nursing programs. I also plan on taking summer classes for my intended major. I count today as a good day. 🙂